Our Articles of Association require us to hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM) once a year. The meeting will take place as follows.
2022 Annual General Meeting of
the Shareholders of
Cottingham and Middleton Village Shop and Café Limited
Tuesday 7th June 2022, 6pm
Village Hall Annex, Berryfield Road, Cottingham
If you are a shareholder and would like to speak at the meeting, please email Sue Aspinall (Secretary) on firstname.lastname@example.org. We need to be quorate to continue with the meeting so we urge you to participate in the AGM.
We do have space for new members who want to join the Shop Management Committee – please contact the Secretary with any expressions of interest. The Committee meets approximately every six weeks to discuss diverse issues related to the management of the shop, as well as being a point of contact for daily matters that arise. We have a responsibility to the Shareholders, but also aim to continually improve this village resource.
• Approval of 2021 AGM minutes
• Annual Report
• Receive approved accounts and Treasurer’s update
• Shareholder Summary
• Re-election of Sue Aspinall as Committee Secretary until the 2023 AGM
• Re-election of Natalie Ryan, Richard Haigh, Wendy Curtis, Dave Bowman and Audrey Teodorini as Committee Members until the 2023 AGM
• Any other business (to be notified to the Secretary at least 48 hours before the meeting)
If you are unable to attend the AGM, please complete a voting paper and pop it into the shop, or scan and return it by email to the Secretary no later than 24 hours before the meeting. By submitting your voting paper, you will contribute to making the AGM quorate.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Sue Aspinall, Secretary
email@example.com, tel: 07454 010582